She has also completed courses to be certified in laser dentistry. Dr. Lucero is a member of the American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association, the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society and the Psi Omega Dental Fraternity.
Dr. Lucero is fluent in Shanghainese and can converse in Mandarin. She has spent time volunteering at health clinics in Chinese communities.
In her spare time, Dr. Lucero enjoys yoga, tennis, and collecting vinyl records. Her favorite bands include Queen, Fleetwood Mac, and Hall & Oates. She loves the natural beauty of Colorado and exploring scenic areas with her husband and daughter.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Science and Engineering from Johns Hopkins University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency program at Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity
Schedule an Appointment with Ping-Ping F. Lucero, DMD
Ping-Ping F. Lucero, DMD and the talented team at Egert-Kreider Dental can’t wait to provide you and your family with optimal oral health. To schedule an appointment, give us a call during regular business hours at 303.744.3636.
Egert-Kreider Dental is located at 3955 E. Exposition Ave. Suite 312 Denver CO, 80209 and serves the Cherry Creek, Glendale, Hilltop, Belcaro, and the rest of the Denver, Colorado metro area.